Portugal and the Douro River Cruise
11 days • 23 meals. Spend two nights exploring Lisbon, then set sail through the Portuguese Frontier. Visit Spain’s walled city of Salamanca with an included Flamenco show and luncheon. Your holiday includes all shore excursions and two nights in Lisbon. Also included – dinners ashore at a monastery and a historic vineyard estate.
Airfare is greatly discounted with FREE Airfare options – Vacation Package Price varies depending upon selected accommodations onboard, and option for airfare.
Contact Sharon – 209-296-2700 or mail to: email@example.com
Click below to view the entire 4 page brochure on this once in a lifetime vacation!
- Wine tasting at local venues
- Dinner at a working vineyard estate
- Lunch of local specialties and Flamenco show while ashore in Spain
- Culinary demonstration aboard by the ship’s chef
- Portuguese folklore and Fado show onboard
- Onboard dinner of barbequed Portuguese specialties
- International Cruise Director and Mayflower Tours Staff
- Stop in Fatima / sightseeing in Coimbra
- Onboard dinners with complimentary local wines
- Shore excursions with English-speaking guides
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Monument to the Discoveries, Belem Tower, Guimaraes, Porto and Salamanca, Spain
- Spacious public areas, lounge with bar and dance floor, and sundeck with swimming pool